Friday, May 04, 2007

The sabbatical

well a lot has happnd lately....n sadly i wasnt able to post stuff.


was really hard pressed for time in march....odyssey work had me explore new levels of multitasking. In the end it was decent affair, but the performance was da highlite of da day . To watch the clips click here----->http://youtube.com/results?search_query=schickados

N as if being busy wasnt enuff my comp concked off jus a day b4 odyssey. After that i was too lazy to fix plus mom was hospitalised so dint hav time too( i guess dat wld xplain me bieng absent frm the online radar for a few days)

Newayz there was sum good stf too...got I20s,but more importantly I got into MICA......so me gonna b an MBA two yrs frm nw. Also i got a call letter for the SSB, like last time i was recommended for the IAF but flunked da medicals....bt in da process made a few good frnds at the ssb so wasnt dat bad.

The project presentation was pretty ok...lets c how it goes.

Jus one xam between me n my degree....cant wait for it get ova.


Now me lookin fwd to Ahmedabad...babeville here i come. Hope my stay at MICA turns out to be one of best phases in ma life.


N as i bid farewell to SNIST i have mixed feelings, it was a shitty place but made a few gud frnds....n i did enjoy coll life albiet in trying conditions.


Oh btw bought new laptop ;)

2 comments:

Quicksilver said...

Looks like its all happnin da. Really admire the fact that w/o any coaching u got off MICA which is commendable. Have fun bro !! PS: Which lappy u bought ?

Akshay said...

hehe...thnx macha....

me bought meslf a HP pavillion dv2000